So I have so much fun looking at all the great pics of my cousins and their cute little families that I've decided to hop on the bandwagon. We're bloggers. I kind of like that word.
Hmmm....updates. Clint is doing great. He loves his new job working at VW Dig, and is even adjusting to that annoying alarm clock that wakes up our entire apt. complex in the wee hours of the morning. I think I'm adjusting too....I was up at 4AM cleaning house. I'm not sure why....I guess I really do have Naylor blood in me! OK back to Clint. Work is going well and he feels as though he is starting to get the hang of things and that the area he covers is well on its way to being in tip top shape. He is still busy trying to finish up a few Desert Door and Trim jobs on the side, so he's stays pretty busy. I now have one week until I am back at school....yuck. I've really enjoyed my summer this year and have stayed super busy, but with a schedule I love. I've been teaching lots of aerobics and doing several PT sessions, but most of my time has been occupied by our BIG MOVE coming up!!! That's right....we bought our first house!! We are so excited to make the move. We are moving about 15 minutes away (which puts us out of Amber and Trav's ward, which really stinks...) to a beautiful new Pulte home. We get the keys on August 6th and will be working like mad to move things in and turn it from a house to a home. We feel so blessed to be able to make this happen. We're so grateful for our families...on both sides....that have contributed to help make it all possible. It was definitely a family effort!! I never realized how much info you have to gather to buy a house....what a pain!! Well worth the time, though. I'll post some pics when we move in!
July
7 years ago















No comments:
Post a Comment