Friday, July 27, 2007

Check out the house!

Ta-da!! Doesn't my car look perfect in the driveway??My new kitchen is by far the best part. No more keeping food under our bed!


This is the day we signed our lives away and bought the casa! Clint was
embarrased here, becuase there were all sorts of workers watching
us pose for the camera.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo excited to see your house...especially with you in it!
mom

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the beautiful home!! Can't wait to see it someday.

Jenni said...

What a beautiful home! We are so excited for you! We are loving your blog!

Anonymous said...

I love your house. You so deserve this. I'm excited to see it. We are driving down with you wonderful folks on Monday. Susan and Scott

Naylor Family said...

I didn't know you had a blog!! Hooray! I love this stuff! Your house looks great! I can't wait to come see it in person!
our blog is www.jsnaylorfamily.blogspot.com

Jalei & Lane said...

I LOVE your kitchen!!! I still have some free time before school starts...I'll fly down there & help you decorate:)

eyre blog said...

Well hello there bop! Stacy told me you had this blog and I am so glad you do! CONGRATS!!!! onthe house. It;s so pretty!

Katherine Young said...

the kitchen is so huge! hopefully we will be able to see it sooner than later!

Chelsea said...

Hey Marianne, how are you?? I found you on Bj and Katerines blog!!! Cute house, looks like you guys are doing well out there!! Chat at ya later!!!