What the??? Did anyone watch the Bachelor tonight??? It's my Monday night flick, and after crying through Jeni's broken heart, I cried through Deanna's! What's the deal? Is anyone else confused?
My TIVO didnt record it for some stupid reason! But Jalei filled me in and then I saw it online. It's so crazy! I can't wait until tonight to hear explain what he was thinking!
I was FREAKING out! I actually liked both Jenni & Deonna & was heart broken for both of them. Isn't it pathetic when you're watching their reactions & you actually feel like you relate to what they're going through?!
Oh my gosh! I could not believe the ending! I was so excited for the finale last night (and I was hoping he would pick would Deanna!) so when he said goodbye to Jenni, I was so excited! And then he didnt pick either one!? I cant wait to watch the episode tonight to see what he says about it all! Crazy stuff!
5 comments:
Hey Marianne! I stumbled on your blog through Kate's . .. Anyway - I was confused about the ending also! I am curious to see what others think.
My TIVO didnt record it for some stupid reason! But Jalei filled me in and then I saw it online. It's so crazy! I can't wait until tonight to hear explain what he was thinking!
I was FREAKING out! I actually liked both Jenni & Deonna & was heart broken for both of them. Isn't it pathetic when you're watching their reactions & you actually feel like you relate to what they're going through?!
Oh my gosh! I could not believe the ending! I was so excited for the finale last night (and I was hoping he would pick would Deanna!) so when he said goodbye to Jenni, I was so excited! And then he didnt pick either one!? I cant wait to watch the episode tonight to see what he says about it all! Crazy stuff!
I am so ticked off with how the show ended! I loved Jenni and wanted Brad to pick her. After last nights show, I am even more confused!
Post a Comment