5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Driving my Honda, thinking I was bad.
2. Probably making out with Franklin Patty. Yes, that was his real name. What was I thinking?
3. Leaving the house with Jalei wearing a very Mormon outfit, then pulling over on the side of the road to change into a tube-top and mini skirt. Good times.
4. Trying to one up Ashley with embarrassing birthday celebrations at school.
5. Drying more flowers to hang in my room. I finally got rid of them all. It was like a funeral home in there.
5 Things on my to do list for today:
1. Go grudgingly to work.
2. Call parents at school and tell them that no, it's not my fault their child didn't turn their homework in.
3. Work out so I don't keep putting on the baby weight.
4. Go to dinner at one of Clint's old high school friends' houses.
5. None of your business. ;)
5 foods I enjoy (this list would be completely different if I weren't pregnant.):
1. Captain Crunch, at least three full bowls.
2. Cottage cheese, but only the Shamrock farms kind.
3. Doritos...which I have never bought before in my life but now buy the family size bags every week.
4. Mashed potatoes
5. Risotto w/ Asparagus from Olive Garden.
5 Bad Habits:
1. Picking on Clint for being unbelievable messy!
2. Worrying too much about Clint dying and/or us going broke.
3. Having a potty mouth, which I never used to do. It sounds stupid, but the pregnancy is bringing out all sorts of strange things with me.
4. Cracking my knuckles, but no matter how hard I try, I can't stop.
5. Gossiping at school. It's really fun.
5 of My Favorite Toys:
1. Bike
2. Computer
3. Kayak--don't have one but if I did it would be on my list!
4. Pool float
5. My dyson. Pathetic, I know.
5 People I am Tagging:
1. Jalei
2. Regina
3. Kate
4. Katherine
5. Analee
July
7 years ago















3 comments:
Questions: 1)what's a dyson? 2)do you have a pool? 3)hahahaha I so remember that night! 4)how potty are we talkin?
Answers: 1)it's a kick A vaccum. 2) no, no pool. a kiddie pool is scheduled to be installed this summer. 3) oh yes, I have pictures! 4) not total potty, just when I get mad at Clint or can't get something to work right.
haha. how funny! i dont think i ever heard about that nite! i have a dyson too, which i need to use more!! that's too funny about your potty mouth, i totally feel ya! By the way, why dont we know what it is yet??? And we need another preggo pic asap.
Post a Comment