Wait. How did I forget one of the most important things we did over Christmas?
We were able to skype with Nick who is on his mission in Quito, Ecuador. I cried. He's only been gone a few months but man I miss him. It was so good to see his cute face on the big screen, if only for a few minutes. We all gathered around the tv at my parents house and took turns talking to him. He sounds like he's doing really well and having some craaaazy experiences out there. After talking to him and hearing about some of the things the people do out here I make sure to pray for his safety every morning and night. I'm so proud of my brothers who have dedicated two years of their lives to serving the Lord.

We were able to skype with Nick who is on his mission in Quito, Ecuador. I cried. He's only been gone a few months but man I miss him. It was so good to see his cute face on the big screen, if only for a few minutes. We all gathered around the tv at my parents house and took turns talking to him. He sounds like he's doing really well and having some craaaazy experiences out there. After talking to him and hearing about some of the things the people do out here I make sure to pray for his safety every morning and night. I'm so proud of my brothers who have dedicated two years of their lives to serving the Lord.
















1 comment:
That's cool yall got him on the big screen.
Post a Comment