Friday, January 20, 2012

week in review

iphone working over time=lots of pictures.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
why do i think she is so cute when she's mad?
Photobucket

Photobucket
what? your two year old doesn't wear swim diapers in the bath tub? why not?
ever since she went poop in the tub, she SCREAMS when we make her bathe. I've tried showering with her, bathing with her, being nice and patient. Oh and I've tried screaming and yelling and manhandling her into the tub. None of those things worked. She would hold herself (down there) and scream till she threw up. every.single.time. So, swim diapers to the rescue and now she loves bath time again.
Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Charly is so funny!

Jami said...

So cute!!

Regina said...

1) Are you making all of the cute bows she is wearing in these pics? If so...how?
2) That is HILARIOUS that she wears swim diapers in the tub.

Shari said...

Very ingenious with the swim diapers! Glad you figured something out for that. ;) I sure do love those babies!! And I guess I'm going to have to quit calling Sage a baby one of these days...