Wednesday, August 1, 2007

A little AZ fun

Aunt Susan trying to teach mom how to bowl. The lesson didn't really work. Gutters pretty much every time. It was great to watch!!
Check out the moves!

Me and Boseefus. (I don't know how to spell that.)



Z & D on the tube. Loads of fun until they conked gords and ended up with yet another bump on Z's head. Poor guy.
Nick and Mike pretending to be cool.



So Zach and Dustin came to visit for a while this summer and we've had so much fun with them. Then the folks drove out and we all somehow ended up at the bowling alley. SO much fun.

5 comments:

Katherine Young said...

yall look like your having so much fun....me and bj need to be there dangit!

Naylor Family said...

you guys look like you had a blast! I can't remember if you mentioned Twilight to me or not. I haven't read New Moon, is that the 2nd one in the series? If so, can I borrow it Ms. Deseret Book? Haha!! Do you need help moving?

Unknown said...

wow... so while I'm here working, with zero social life you guys are out having fun on the lake and at the bowling alley! WHAT IS THIS!!! MISTA, MISTA... GET ME OUTTA HERE! haha just kidding! Love you :)

eyre blog said...

cute marianne! this makes me miss you guys. i wish we would have been there that trip.

Kirkhams said...

Hey bop...I'm glad someone documents pictures of our cute mom's dorkey moments. Priceless...