Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Big Move

A few of my happy helpers who came to help me paint my kitchen. Red is the worst color to paint!! Shellee was the pro and had to leave early...I tried to finish on my own and needless to say, we are hiring someone to come fix my mess. Who in their right mind would tackle painting their entire house???

You all know me well, so you know that the mess is KILLING ME. We're slowly but surely getting it done. Clint has been busy installing fans and crown molding....it's really nice having a handy man around that can do pretty much anything. His project this week is building shelving in the garage and epoxying the floor. We went to our new ward for the first time today....725 members!!! There are 5 nurseries with over 20 kids in each class. We're both pretty sure that's where we'll end up. Lovely.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you were having lots of fun. That house is so cute!! Oh and I heard the good news, congratulations, that is so exciting, im really happy for you guys!!!!

Naylor Family said...

Marianne.....That picture was NOT supose to go on your blog...I told you specifically! :) Let me come see what mess you made with the red, and I'll see if I can fix it for you so you don't have to hire someone! Call me, or I'll try to call you tomorrow, Justin has mutual on Wed. so I could come out!

Jalei & Lane said...

Ooo you're kitchen is going to look fabulous! Red is really rich looking! And yes, painting is a _____...you know;)

Regina said...

Hi Marianne and Clint! Congrats on your new house...its beautiful. Yall are going to have so much fun with it!