4 Jobs I've had:
1. Cashier at a Supermarket...surprisingly enough, one of my favorite jobs!
2. Nanny of triplets for three years....when they started digging their crap out of their diapers and throwing it at each other, we parted ways! They are starting kindergarten this year....crazy!! I miss them big time.
3. Aerobics Instructor--very fun, you should do it!
4. 5th grade elementary teacher. Going on my last year! Yea! My aunt Susan is going on like her 20th year or something....every time I feel like complaining about one of the kiddos in my class I think of her and shut my mouth!
4 Movies I could watch over and over:
1. The Jason Bourne trilogies....I loved all three of them-the third was my favorite!
2. How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days--so cute and let's face it, Matthew is a dream.
3. Tristan & Isolde b/c I am one of those sad girls who cries every time I see it, partly because it is sad, and partly because he's so dang good looking and doesn't deserve to die. Pathetic, yes.
4. Not necessarily movies, but Clint and I fall asleep every night to an episode of "Friends". We have all 10 seasons on DVD and are going on our 4th round through them. I'm sure that'll be coming to an end in a few months......!
4 Places I've lived:
1. Denver, Colorado--a few years that I don't remember
2. Midlothian, Texas--my home.
3. Sunny AZ- all over the valley. I think we're finally in one spot for a while, and the last count was 5 different apartments.
4. One day....in Hawaii soaking up the sun.
4 Guilty Pleasures:
1. See's candies--dark chocolate w/ nuts. To die for.
2. Oreo's and milk. At least five at a time or it's not enough.
3. Laying out at the pool for hours with a good book and no interruptions.
4. Pizza. Thin crust with chesse from Papa John's. So yummy.
4 Places I've been on Vacation:
1. Hawaii for a month--Amber and I packed our bags and headed out there w/ no place to stay and no plans. We ended up bunking on the couch of a few random girls we met there and had the time of our lives. Best month I've ever had.
2. London for a week with some pals a few years back. It was fun to see everything, but not my favorite vacation spot.
3. Telluride, CO several times with friends to snow board. Our last trip was my fav because I was with Clint.
4. California--all over, but my all time favorite trip there was with my sisters and mom. We decided we needed to start a yearly girls trip, and oh my gosh it was the best. We stayed in a nice hotel room for three days, layed at the beach, and spent WAY too much time/money at the malls. It was perfect.
4 Favorite Foods:
1. See's Candies
2. Pizza
3. Ice Cream--Mint Chocolate Chip or Moolineum Crunch (they have to be Blue-Bell though.)
4. My moms chicken and sour cream sauce w/ potatoes.
4 Websites I Visit:
1. Bank of America. It's pretty pathetic how often I check to see if there has been some large sum of money deposited by an unknown party by mistake. It hasn't happened yet, but I'm hopeful!
2. Email. Home and school.
3. Blogs. I like to live vicariously through others.
4. Active.com to see what kinds of races or fun events are coming up. Our next one is this Saturday in Show Low--a triathlon that we will both die in because we have not been preparing at all!
4 Places I'd rather be right now:
1. On some exotic beach with crystal clear blue water and lots of great books to read. Clint can only come if he promises to let me read and not complain that I'm just laying out.
2. In bed.
3. In bed with a good book.
4. In bed. I'm very tired right now.
4 Books I love:
1. Anything by Marcia Lynn McClure--very cheesy romance novels that are seriously so good.
2. Stephanie Meyer trilogy set w/ the vampires. Edward sounds dreamy.
3. Towers of Brierly-Anita Stansfield
4. Nicholas Sparks
4 Things I would like to know how to do:
1. Run a successful boot camp for women company. Mine is in the works but is a ways off from being anywhere near successful.
2. Cook. At all. I'm terrible.
3. Sew. I've tried to sew a few buttons back on to Clint's pants and he always has to tie my knots.
4. Speak Spanish. I would love to be able to understand Gma.
4 Neglected body parts:
1. Right now, everything. I need to do more cardio but have been too tired/lazy... One of the two.
4 Things I worry about:
1. Money. All the time....not having enough to pay for our new house, not having enough for a family, not having enough to get out of debt....so, not having enough.
2. Clint and I staying healthy
3. Keeping my house clean. Especially when I have kids....how will I keep it clean?
4. Anyone in my family being hurt or injured.
4 Happiest Moments:
1. Being sealed to Clint

2. Seeing a POSITIVE sign on my pregnancy test for the first time in over a year!!! What a great feeling!
3. The moment Justin called to offer Clint a new job.
4. Clint actually taking the job and doing well at it! Yea!
1. Cashier at a Supermarket...surprisingly enough, one of my favorite jobs!
2. Nanny of triplets for three years....when they started digging their crap out of their diapers and throwing it at each other, we parted ways! They are starting kindergarten this year....crazy!! I miss them big time.
3. Aerobics Instructor--very fun, you should do it!

4. 5th grade elementary teacher. Going on my last year! Yea! My aunt Susan is going on like her 20th year or something....every time I feel like complaining about one of the kiddos in my class I think of her and shut my mouth!
4 Movies I could watch over and over:
1. The Jason Bourne trilogies....I loved all three of them-the third was my favorite!
2. How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days--so cute and let's face it, Matthew is a dream.
3. Tristan & Isolde b/c I am one of those sad girls who cries every time I see it, partly because it is sad, and partly because he's so dang good looking and doesn't deserve to die. Pathetic, yes.
4. Not necessarily movies, but Clint and I fall asleep every night to an episode of "Friends". We have all 10 seasons on DVD and are going on our 4th round through them. I'm sure that'll be coming to an end in a few months......!
4 Places I've lived:
1. Denver, Colorado--a few years that I don't remember
2. Midlothian, Texas--my home.
3. Sunny AZ- all over the valley. I think we're finally in one spot for a while, and the last count was 5 different apartments.
4. One day....in Hawaii soaking up the sun.
4 Guilty Pleasures:
1. See's candies--dark chocolate w/ nuts. To die for.
2. Oreo's and milk. At least five at a time or it's not enough.
3. Laying out at the pool for hours with a good book and no interruptions.
4. Pizza. Thin crust with chesse from Papa John's. So yummy.
4 Places I've been on Vacation:
1. Hawaii for a month--Amber and I packed our bags and headed out there w/ no place to stay and no plans. We ended up bunking on the couch of a few random girls we met there and had the time of our lives. Best month I've ever had.
2. London for a week with some pals a few years back. It was fun to see everything, but not my favorite vacation spot.
3. Telluride, CO several times with friends to snow board. Our last trip was my fav because I was with Clint.
4. California--all over, but my all time favorite trip there was with my sisters and mom. We decided we needed to start a yearly girls trip, and oh my gosh it was the best. We stayed in a nice hotel room for three days, layed at the beach, and spent WAY too much time/money at the malls. It was perfect.
4 Favorite Foods:
1. See's Candies
2. Pizza
3. Ice Cream--Mint Chocolate Chip or Moolineum Crunch (they have to be Blue-Bell though.)
4. My moms chicken and sour cream sauce w/ potatoes.
4 Websites I Visit:
1. Bank of America. It's pretty pathetic how often I check to see if there has been some large sum of money deposited by an unknown party by mistake. It hasn't happened yet, but I'm hopeful!
2. Email. Home and school.
3. Blogs. I like to live vicariously through others.
4. Active.com to see what kinds of races or fun events are coming up. Our next one is this Saturday in Show Low--a triathlon that we will both die in because we have not been preparing at all!
4 Places I'd rather be right now:
1. On some exotic beach with crystal clear blue water and lots of great books to read. Clint can only come if he promises to let me read and not complain that I'm just laying out.
2. In bed.
3. In bed with a good book.
4. In bed. I'm very tired right now.
4 Books I love:
1. Anything by Marcia Lynn McClure--very cheesy romance novels that are seriously so good.
2. Stephanie Meyer trilogy set w/ the vampires. Edward sounds dreamy.
3. Towers of Brierly-Anita Stansfield
4. Nicholas Sparks
4 Things I would like to know how to do:
1. Run a successful boot camp for women company. Mine is in the works but is a ways off from being anywhere near successful.
2. Cook. At all. I'm terrible.
3. Sew. I've tried to sew a few buttons back on to Clint's pants and he always has to tie my knots.
4. Speak Spanish. I would love to be able to understand Gma.
4 Neglected body parts:
1. Right now, everything. I need to do more cardio but have been too tired/lazy... One of the two.
4 Things I worry about:
1. Money. All the time....not having enough to pay for our new house, not having enough for a family, not having enough to get out of debt....so, not having enough.
2. Clint and I staying healthy
3. Keeping my house clean. Especially when I have kids....how will I keep it clean?
4. Anyone in my family being hurt or injured.
4 Happiest Moments:
1. Being sealed to Clint


2. Seeing a POSITIVE sign on my pregnancy test for the first time in over a year!!! What a great feeling!
3. The moment Justin called to offer Clint a new job.
4. Clint actually taking the job and doing well at it! Yea!
4 Things I want to do this year or in the future:
1. Write a novel.
2. Start a fitness company.
3. See my children married in the temple.
4. Retire young and rich, with a house on the beach!! :)
4 People I am tagging:
1. Jalei Jester
2. Katherine Young
3. I don't know that many people w/ blogs, so that's it!















2 comments:
Marianne!!! I am so happy for yall! I was SO sick from about 7 weeks till about 12 weeks, so a good month. It is THE worst feeling in the world, I know exactly what you are going through. I lost about 10lbs, but it gets better, I promise. Eat ginger and ice cubes and go get a shot of fernergen in the butt. When are you due? Have you been to the doctor yet?
I was cracking up at some of your comments. And MAN you have got some ambition. Sprinkle some my way will ya? I actually want to write a book some day too but most likely it will be my kids reading my journal!
I also thought you'd like to know that I signed NOah and I up for our first organized run after I saw your pictures. I'll let you know how it goes.
AND I think EVERYONE got your text EXCEPT ME. First of all, CONGRATS to both of you. That can be hard work! Secondly, I get several phone calls asking me something about legs in the air. Did I say that to you some time? Probably, but I guess I just need to call you because I am writing a novel for you right here.
Love you.
Post a Comment