Our first appointment went well. We were both caught off gaurd by the "new and improved" sonogram equipment they have now-a-days. I was expecting the gel on the tummy...Not the case. Yikes! :) It went well though, and we were able to see the little heartbeat. I think that made it real for Clint. It's felt real to me because of the side-effects, but I think for him it kicked in that in seven months our lives are going to change big time. He's pretty excited, and it's fun to see him happy about being a daddy. He's going to be the best dad. Our kids are so lucky.
July
7 years ago















8 comments:
Look at your cute belly, and your cute blog! How exciting for you! Are you feeling any better? Give me a call when you're not busy, I want to come see your paint!
aw your belly is so cute!!! we cant wait to come up and see the house and the cute belly!!
You are so cute pregnant!! Wouldnt it be great if we all looked that cute!!!
Yea! I am so glad your appointment went well! What did they say your due date was? You are doing great if you can go biking! I couldn't even roll over in bed, let alone get out of it! Don't worry, in a couple weeks you will want to eat EVERYTHING! You look great, and yes..the belly shrinks every morning and expands at night. Wierd.
You look so cute pregnant! Love the blog layout...we have good taste:) Keep the pregnant pictures coming...I'm so excited to see them!
This is the cutest picture ever! You look so good! Did they do the sonogram where it looks like a real picture? If not, you should ask if they do that. Oh & ask if they can burn a copy of the sonogram to a dvd. It's like a real movie!
Marianne,
I've been meaning to tell you congrats! I couldn't figure out how to do this comment thing for a little while, but I got it!
I knew it would happen! This baby couldn't ask for two better parents than you and Clint! CONGRATS!
Look at you!! Congrats girly! I came accross your blog and was excited to see how you've been. Looks like things are going good. I'm so happy for you two. You're little belly is adorable!
Post a Comment