My parents went on a horse trip in Colorado with some friends...on the way home, an axle on the horse trailer busted and they were stuck in NM for a few days. They holed up with Carie and Koa and fell in love with their two dogs. How my dad got my mom to climb this mountain is beyond me.
Check out Carie's cute belly!!!















4 comments:
You're parents are so adventurous!
I didn't know where to comment you back, so I picked here. I want to see a belly pic! I am always so interested to see when other people start poking out because I feel like it took me FOREVER. Are you still sick? I can't wait to hear about your appointment!!
Carie looks so cute! I was just with your parents this morning at Sydney's soccer game. They're so fun! I miss you...ditto on the preggie pics! Can't wait to see your torpedo belly!
I love your blog! To answer your question about my blog layout, go to www.matiekay.blogspot.com and you can choose from a whole bunch of free ones. There are instructions on there about how to do it. They are so much cuter than the templates on blogspot. Anyways, have fun!
Post a Comment