Last story about school that I have to share. I don't know why my class has been so funny lately.....so we are studying the human body, and are learning about the skeletal system this week. I have a skeleton man up on the board, and was pointing to the clavical bone, asking them to name it. None of them knew it, and then a little boy jumps out of his seat and says very loudly, "Oh yeah, that's the cleavage bone!" Then of course all the other boys were agreeing, acting as though they knew it all along. It was funny seeing some of the girls giggling, some had no clue!! I was dying laughing and didn't even try to hide it.
7 comments:
I wish my class was that exciting!
You have an eventful class!! My work days are boring...
No....this can't be your last story about school, I LOVE them!!! That is stinkin funny! I wonder what happened to my cleavage bone!!
K, the constipation story is so funny...though I thought it would be about you b/c I always get backed up in my pregnant state...hope your tubes are flowing nicely...and the cleavage story! I don't think I could have hid that one either!
Marianne...oh the joys of school huh? Where have you been? How are you feeling? I still need to get these Friends dvds back to you. What are you up to this weekend? Give me a call!
Give me a call, maybe we could come out tomorrow night or something!
give me some new stuff to look at.
Post a Comment