Happy Birthday to the best mother in law in the world! Shari had her 50th birthday on Thursday and we all went to Outback to celebrate. I made her wear this ridiculous crown and birthday pin. I think I've been dis-invited to all other birthday gatherings. :) I'll try not to embarass her, but here are just a few of the reasons why we love her so much:
-She is the BEST grandma out there. Seriously. Sage is spoiled and would actually rather be with Grandma than me. I'm not kidding either, we dropped her off at their house the other day and Sage cried like crazy when I tried to hold her to say bye. (little traiter.)
-We have a great start on our food storage because of her! ;)
-She takes care of all of us--when we're sick, when we're sad, all the time.
-She is one of the most giving people I know. She's constantly giving service to others and looking for ways to help those in need. She's the best RS Pres around.
-She is sincere and honest.















2 comments:
Ok, so I'm just checking the blog after a week or so, and I find this! You were sweet to bring me balloons and the birthday crown and the "oh, no, the big five-oh" pin and all, but seriously, do I look ridiculous!!?? At least I have a cute baby to hold! I think it was Joe that said you can't come to his next birthday... Oh, well... :) I'm just not sure I like the part where you tell the world that I'm 50 now, though! ;)
There is really no way to hide...
it happened to my wife going on 2 years ago! haha
keep up the good work:)
Post a Comment