OK so my class just started doing reports on different careers, and I've been having people come in to share what they do. This fireman came in and chose me to be the lucky one to model his uniform. First, I look nice and fat. Second, check me out trying to get out of the thing. Are you kidding? I can't bend over to cute my toe-nails, how am I supposed to bend over, balance, and get out of size 12 shoes? Fat chance. My class got a kick out of it though so it was worth it!


July
7 years ago















18 comments:
Look how cute you are! I love your little bump! We need to get together, I still need to finish Friends, and give you back yours... hey, we have a spare 7 1/2 ft tree if you wanted to use it! It's not pre lit or anything, but you're welcome to it! You guys are too cute!
you should see our skimpy little tree:) but it does the job and helps it feel like Christmas! Well your baby bump sure looks cute! when is your due date again?
How funny....good thing you didn't fall over...then the fireman would have felt REALLY bad...but hey maybe he could of used his life saving skills on you! lol
Hi, It's Regan. I didn't know you blogged. I also didn't know you were pregnant, congrats! Is Kathy prego too? I saw her for a 1/2 a second the other day and thought I saw a bump. I didn't have time to stare it down to double check though haha! (yes I was late for class) Well good to see ya. my blog is www.reganater.blogspot.com
Bye!
what grade do you teach?
Marianne you are such a cute pregnant girl! We need to get together! I know we always say that, but really! Hey can I get your new address? We are sending out Christmas cards this year.
kaniquea@yahoo.com
weird... i just remember one time you and i went on this quadruple date with jen skousen and some other boys, bryan barney... i have a picture of it somewhere around here. i should find it and show you! thats so funny that your husband knows mine! buck is great. he's married now... what a small world! ill have to show buck your blog :) 5th grade? CUTE! congrats on being pregnant!!
lol, those are the cutest pics!: ) I bet your class loved that! It was so good to see you last night! We need to get together again soon and this time for a longer period of time! : ) Tell Clint I said Hi!
Thats a fun thing to do for class. Your belly looks precious.
haha how funny! you look so cute prego!!
To answer your question, I am due March 3rd. And by the way, today I realized I have cankles. Swelling up is SO much fun!!!
That is hilarious! I found you on here through Amber, it's great to see you all pregant! Congratulations! Hope you're feeling great!
So much fun. Okay, in one of the pictures you are holding the fireman's hand. Lucky! I'm loving the shorter hair on you.
Thank you to who ever was taking the pictures? You couldn't look bad if you tried marianne!
OK, so now we know that in your next life you'll be a fireman. Keep paying your tithing:) love, dad
You look great. I am so glad you made a comment. Now I can keep track of all your lifes happenings. We miss having you in the ward. Tosha Strickland asks about you often. Check back to our blog often.
Oh my, you look so cute pregnant! I can see you glowing even from the pictures! I seriously am so happy for you! What is her name? When are yall coming to Texas, we miss yall! Love, Allie
I am so glad you got the card before you left town! You are going to Dallas right? Seriously, isn't Seanny amazing at card writing! He keeps trying to get me to write it, but I tell him he has proven himself to be the one for that job! My dad swears that Sean's letters from the mission had mesmerizing powers and I was in a fog after reading them! He says that's why I married him! By the way, have I told you how dang cute your tummy is!
Post a Comment