Sunday, December 23, 2007

Prego pics

Clint and I had Sunday dinner over at Amber and Trav's today. We decided it was high time to take our first prego shot together! Me at 25 weeks and Rambo at 34 1/2. Why is my butt already bigger? That doesn't make sense. Doesn't she look fab? Not an ounce of fat anywhere but the belly.


12 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

ok, both of you are adorable!No matter what you say, you are a CUTE pregnant woman!

Chelsea said...

You to are georgous! If we could all look that way when we are pregnant that would be wonderful!! Love it!!

Regina said...

You both look great!! Doesn't it feel like it's going so much faster than it was in the beginning?! Hopefully you are both fully over being sick!

Bre said...

How fun for you guys! You look so cute!

Jenni said...

You both look ADORABLE!

Katie Peterson said...

How cute! I have a similiar pic with me & my sister & of course I was WAY BIGGER & we were due a day apart! I hate those little skinny girls who hardly gain a pound, okay I am just jealous! You both are beautiful!

Amber Larsen said...

Whatever, my butt is totally saggy and your's is perky as can be. But thanks anyway :)

Tiffany said...

Cute pics! I always thought it would be so fun to be pregnant at the same time as one of my sisters! How fun for you guys : )

AnaleeCuller said...

ok you two crack me up! I love you and miss you! call me when you get back from texas and maybe we can go get yogurt and catch up! loveya

Allie said...

I love the preggo sissy pictures! Stacy and I have some of those, and I love them! It is so fun to go through together! Marianne, you look amazing, you too have only one place that proves you've gotta a little one growin! I love you, Allie

Jason and Kate said...

so cute! I know...my sister looks better pregnant in a swimming suit than I'll ever look.:)

Monson Family said...

you guys look soooooooo CUTE! I can't wait to see the sweet little babies inside those bellies!