Audrie, Craig and the kids were in town last weekend, and while I didn't get too many shots, Chance did let me take these. My favorite: this is his idea of "thumbs up". Clint laughs every time he sees a picture with Chance doing it. little poser
I love Chance too. When we lived next to Craig and Audrie I got the opportunity to babysit him and get to know him. That kid is so funny. For a while there he and our poddle were "best friends".
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, I thought that was Dustin for a second!
I love Chance too. When we lived next to Craig and Audrie I got the opportunity to babysit him and get to know him. That kid is so funny. For a while there he and our poddle were "best friends".
hat's funny, that's how Peyton does it too!
Awww...I love Chance too... So does Kinsey, in fact she may be obsessed :)
Post a Comment