Saturday, January 12, 2008

Best of (supposed to be 07, but didn't follow directions.) my life

GREATEST MEMORY - Sitting on Grandpa Naylor's lap listening to his hearing aid chirp.

GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT - This year? Not throwing up in front of my exercise participants...I actually made it to the bathroom. And-- bonus-- I remembered to take the microphone off so they didn't have to hear how great it sounded.

GREATEST HEARTACHE - Watching my parents struggle with finances for the past four years. We have high hopes that this year is the turning point!

GREATEST EPIPHANY - Ah-ha! Clint does know how to fold laundry. He's been faking all this time!

GREATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO - Ok sad to admit but I've never actually watched one. The volume on my stupid computer doesn't work--even after buying two sets of new speakers. I've given up.

GREATEST MOVIE - Yikes. Depends on my mood. Usually Tristan and Isolde, because I love to cry at movies and because I love Tristan.

GREATEST RECORDS - Uhh...I'm very out of the loop. No idea. Probably still U2.

GREATEST CONCERT - George Straight in Vegas w/ Amber. He just stands w/ his guitar and sings his heart out. No fluff needed.

GREATEST MOMENT OF IMMATURITY - I have lots. Probably clawing Audrie's eyes out or yelling at her in the halls of our high school for showing up to school with my clothes on. I mean, she didn't even ask. Can you blame me???? ;)

GREATEST AREA OF GROWTH - Learning patience in marriage. For sure an ongoing thing.

GREATEST MOMENT - Finally seeing a positive on the billionth pregnancy test, and then seeing Clint's reaction when I told him. Priceless.

UPDATE: Tagging Jalei, Regina, and Jeni M.

4 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Wow! I can't believed you yelled at Audrie in the halls of your HS. I'm laughing right now because that so does NOT sound like you!

Regina said...

Hey! Fun stuff, I love reading these things! Have ya'll decided on a name yet? How are you going to do the room? It is a pain in the butt, but so worth it. I am getting so excited lately! How are you feeling?

Kirkhams said...

I just caught up on your blog and you look dang cute pregnant! I love the pictures of you and Amber! Maybe one day Kristi and I can be pregnant at the same time! Sisters are so great!

So funny that you remember grandpa's hearing aid chirp too! I always thought the thing was gonna blow.miss that guy!

Regina said...

Cute pic of you and your hubby. I am glad you are feeling better. I am SO ready to have the baby and not be pregnant! Even though you are only a few weeks behind me, it feels like I get more uncomfortable everyday. You will find out exactly what I mean here in a week or so. Forget teaching classes, it's hard for me to walk! You are a trooper! I had my shower yesterday which was AWESOME! I got some great stuff. My due date is March 3rd. Yours is just barely a month later right? Sage is cute! I havent ever heard it before, I like it! You have one of those great last names too where anything will sound good with it! Good to hear from you!! Did Amber have her baby yet? I saw her page, how exciting!