OK so still no furniture, but check out our blinds!!!!! We finally took our tablecloth curtains down and are now free from stares from the neighbors! Watch out world, we'll be running around naked now!! ;)
Ya, right. If you know me at all you know I'm always covered head to toe. Way to go, mac daddy!
that room is really big, and i love the dark color of the blinds too. and...i use my straightener way too much, thats why you didnt know i have curly hair!
oh my gosh those look so good. I can't believe clint put those up himself. I mean, who has scaffolding lying around? WHat room is that anyway? Have you started on the baby's room yet?? I cant wait to see pics of that!
Yay, your house looks awesome! Clint and Sean could definitely bond over their handiness and quality time neediness! I love that Sean's is quality time too, doesn't it just make you feel loved that they want you around that much! I am so excited to hear more details about baby planning as the time nears! What is her name? You are going to be the best mommy! Love, Allie
8 comments:
Wow, that room is HUGE! The blinds look good. Clint is awesome. I need to see more pics of your house.
I am so scared of heights - I give Clint props for being able to do that....YIKES!
Yeah for PRIVACY!
Hallelujah!! We were without blinds for TOO long. We used the oh so classy black plastic garbage bags until we got blinds. I am SO happy for you guys!
Props to Clint! That is so high! They look fabulous! I love the dark color, I can't wait to see them!!!
that room is really big, and i love the dark color of the blinds too. and...i use my straightener way too much, thats why you didnt know i have curly hair!
Very nice! We still haven't even seen your guys' new house!!
I can't wait for our race next weekend! I'm so excited! : ) See ya Saturday! : )
oh my gosh those look so good. I can't believe clint put those up himself. I mean, who has scaffolding lying around? WHat room is that anyway? Have you started on the baby's room yet?? I cant wait to see pics of that!
Yay, your house looks awesome! Clint and Sean could definitely bond over their handiness and quality time neediness! I love that Sean's is quality time too, doesn't it just make you feel loved that they want you around that much! I am so excited to hear more details about baby planning as the time nears! What is her name? You are going to be the best mommy! Love, Allie
Post a Comment