Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas

We spent Christmas Eve at Clint's folks' house--I flew to TX on Christmas Day so we wanted to open gifts with them before I left. We had Mexican food and watched "The Christmas Story", which was actually really good. I like this picture only because Clint looks stoned. He is so hot.
For those of you who haven't seen the fam in a while, here are a few.
BJ and Katherine:
Nick and his gal Tori. I had a ball with Nick this trip. He is hilarious and so sweet. He did think my new happy trail on my big tummy was the most disgusting thing he'd ever seen, but I guess that's ok.
Sweet Kenedi. She is by far the slobberiest (sp?) baby I've ever seen, and I love her to pieces!


5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Cute! Looks like you had a great Christmas!! You look so cute pregnant!!!

Regina said...

Hey! Looks like you had fun. Too bad we couldn't get together while you were here! Next time for sure.

Jalei & Lane said...

Cute pics. Um..Marianne...do you own a razor? heehee!

Becky Rogers said...

Looks like so much fun in Midlothian. It just cracks me up that you go to Midlothian for Christmas and I head over to Gilbert. I didn't know Nick has a girlfriend? We are so sad we got split from the ward and don;t see the Youngs too often.

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

It is great to keep up with you and I love that you take pictures of you while pregnant- you are one HOT Mama.. You are going to be the cutest little mom..