OK I have joined the ranks of those who post only things about their kids. Too many cute pictures of her!
This is Sage and Connor--Amber and I wanted to see how these two looked next to eachother, with only two months difference! I can't believe how fast they grow. I'm glad we live close to each other, so they can grow up together and be best buds.
Chance is so cute w/ her. He always asks to hold her and whispers when she is in the room, saying we need to be quiet and gentle with her. So cute!

Chance is so cute w/ her. He always asks to hold her and whispers when she is in the room, saying we need to be quiet and gentle with her. So cute!















9 comments:
That's sweet! It is nice to have cousins close so they can grow up together. I'm glad that we get to see Chelsea and the kids pretty often. They really have a great time together (amidst all the toy hogging and fighting to each play with the same toy!) It's nice for them to grow up together, really! :)
How cute!! It is fun to have cousins around!!! They will all grow up to be best friends!!!
She is just so teeny!! I love the pictures of the kids, just don't forget to post pictures you take with her so we can still see you!!
how stinkin cute are they! He totally reminds me of nate at that age, what a chunk! your little sage is darling. can't wait to meet her!
oh cute! i can see chance doing that, how adorable.
Cute pics! I cannot believe how TINY Sage looks next to Connor! They do grow so fast! I still haven't met Sage yet!!! We need to get together! I will call you later this week!
I would LOVE to get together for lunch or something this week. I am dying to meet Sage. Just let me know!
I love our babies!! Connor is just such a little chub-a-lub!! And Sage is so perfectly petite and dainty!
More pictures please, I am having withdrawals!!!
Post a Comment