Ok I aologize for my million pictures on this post, but we had some pictures taken of Sage and I seriously couldn't decide which ones to put up, so I put up lots. Now I am trying to decide which ones I should get blown up. If you have a favorite let me know!
July
7 years ago















15 comments:
I LOVE #4 and #6. Those are beautiful pictures.
As far as having days/nights mixed up... welcome to motherhood.
I had 2 kids like that. they eventually figure it out, in the meantime, I just made sure that during the day (6am-6pm) all the windows were open, and there was noise and light and chaos. After 6 pm, I turned off the lights, and kept everything very calm and quiet.
And feed her a LOT during the day. feed, feed, feed. Every two hours. Then again, after 6 I'd let them sleep as long as possible and I'd NEVER wake them to eat. (I know they say to, but personally, I'm against it.)
and yes, my comment is hella long.
Hey these pictures are amazingly cute!! I love 2,4,5,6!! It is hard to choose!! but very cute! And yep you are a mom now!! thats what they do, you just have to try and keep them awake as much as you can, and on a very good schedual, including eating. Thats what saved me with both kids, they were on a good eating schedual! That can help with everything!!! but just keep trying, thats all you can do!!! she get normal after a while!!
My favs are the 2nd & 4th!
And I like the Yawn picture on your sidebar:)
I love 2,4,5 and 9. And the yawn on the sidebar too. So cute! She is such a pretty girl! Kelly didnt have that problem, but I have heard you can fix it in just a few days if you just keep to the schedule (which is SO hard, I know) GOOD LUCK!
okay ALL OF THEM ARE SO GOOD. what a good lookin set of girls ;) i REALLY love the one of her naked self on the brown chair. and ALL of the mom with baby ones are precious. i cant choose, i say get them all blown up. haha.
I LOVE the very first one! And the one where you are kissing her forehead and the one where you are holding her up by your cheek and you are both looking at the camera! They ALL turned out REALLY good! Where did you get them taken??
My favorites are 4,5,6,8, and 9. She is so cute Marianne! I am totally up for lunch this week. I know Megan wants to join us too so I'll talk to her today and let you know by tonight. That way Saige and Sage can meet eachother!
My favorite is the 2nd to last one. I love it. You look great!
And just try and keep her awake more during the day (still taking short naps, but not as long as normal). She's still new too, so she will get herself on a schedule, you can just help it along a little bit. AND, most importantly, that's why you hear to sleep when the baby sleeps!
They are all fabulous! I love them...I still have such an ich to see her...I just don't know if you want her around very many other kids yet...your hair looks so great! Give me a call! PS-I can't believe my bow made the pics! It's so perfect on her little head!
Hi there! You have a GORGEOUS little girl. I found your blog from Jalei and am hooked!! I love reading your posts. Do you mind if I add you to my list?
They're all precious, how do you choose? You're a beautiful mom, Marianne!
Love the pis! All of them!! Your haircut is so cute and the dangly black earrings look great!!! Little Sage is just precious! It's so fun to see you as a mom!
Happy FIRST Mother's Day! love ya!!!
How is the car situation coming along?
Post a Comment