Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Amber!!

Happy Birthday to my gnarly, rad sister Rambo. About five years ago, I was having a really hard time. Audrie was getting married, and I was looking for a roommate. Amber lived in Utah at the time, but decided to make a move and come to live with me, because, "I'm not going to let you go through this alone". A few weeks later we were driving her busted up Jeep down to AZ to live in a seriously ghetto apartment together. We've lived close to each other ever since and I am so lucky to have her as my sista! A few reasons why I love her.....


She is truly the most empathetic person I know. She is genuine and cares about everyone.

She loves to get down and DIRTY!
She has turned out to be the best wife and mother. She has the patience of Job, just like my mom. She is a HOOT! Check out the next two pictures, they really are what Amber is all about!


Happy Birthday Bosephus, you ROCK!!

9 comments:

Becky Rogers said...

You are a sweet sister. Hey, those pictures of Sage are so precious. I can't wait to meet her sometime this summer. She is growing so fast. Isn't it funny how they become your whole world?!

Chelsea said...

Thats so sweet!!! happy birthday amber!!!

Katie Peterson said...

Happy Birthday Amber...she is beautiful just like all you girls are! Sage is sooo sweet!!! I can't believe she is already lifting her head up!

Allie said...

What a cute post for your sis! Sage is beautiful. I can't wait to meet that little love. Are yall coming to Texas at all this summer? Sounds like you are loving being a mommy! I can't believe you had to give up chocolate! How on earth! You're amazing. We miss yall! Love Allie

AnaleeCuller said...

happy b day amber! love all my dear young sisters :)

Regina said...

she is gorgeous. those pics are great.

Tiffany said...

Ha ha, LOVE those pictures! Happy Birthday Amber!!!!!! :)

Amber Larsen said...

ahh.. that's so sweet. I love you too!!

Julie said...

I wish I had a sister! Sage is so cute. Can't wait to see her in person!!