Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sage Update

This picture is two weeks old, but she is so good at tummy time! She is so strong and lifts her head up to look all around. This is what Sage thinks about gas prices.
She is the BIGGEST spitter upper. I've had to cut out all chocolate (my fav thing ever), and all dairy (my 2nd fav thing ever). It's the pits, but she doesn't have the projectile vomit going on when I don't eat those things. I never thought I'd be able to give up those two things, but I guess when you're so in love you'll do anything!

She is five weeks old today, and check out the thighs she is growing! My parents are anxious to see how much she has changed, so check this out dad!
We went to a swim party the other day and she wore her first dress! Still a little big, but she looked so cute in it. She's hungry in this picture so we had a hard time getting a decent shot. Oh and P.S.--she crapped through her diaper and all over her dress. Nice. I've finally given in and moved her up to size one diapers. I had some left over newborn sized diapers and didn't want them to go to waste, but I decided it was just plain cruel to shove her little thighs into the newborns anymore. Anyway, she is still our main attraction and we love her to death!

9 comments:

Debbie said...

SO CUTE!! I definitely need to come over and see you all again. She is definitely getting bigger!!:) They grow way too fast!

Anonymous said...

Oh, she's so sweet! It's amazing how fast they grow! Before you know it she'll be crawling and talking and running and walking... (I'm a closet poet... haha)

You're a great mom, she looks like she's doing really well!

Love,
Heather

Jalei & Lane said...

Finally an update! I've been checking back regularly. Wow! She has gotten so big! Keep updating!

Tiffany said...

Wow! She has grown a lot already! No more skinny little chicken legs. :)
Oh, and I applaud you for being able to cut out the chocolate and dairy. Those are MY two favorite things too! My sister Michele had to do that too after she had Boston :(

Chelsea said...

Man she is so adorable!! i cant wait to see her in person!! You are awesome to cut out chocolate!! i dont know if i would have!!! too cute!!

Julie said...

Hey, Marianne! Your dad sent me your blog. Ours is julieandscottyoung.blogspot.com.
Your baby girl is so cute! Can't wait to see her in person. Giving up chocolate and dairy is like giving up happiness, isn't it?! The good news is that it wonn't last forever!
Love you guys,
Julie

Katherine Young said...

marianne she is adorable. im so sad we wont get to see her in this baby phase! hopefully we will see you guys soon. and you look great, and so happy! love ya!

sladefamilyaz said...

It's me - Jessica. I hope you don't mind me being nosey and poking around on your blog. I was dying to see pictures of Sage though. She is incredibly beautiful, by the way. But how could she not be? Just look at her parents. Congratulations! I'm so happy for y'all.

Regina said...

oh they grow so fast!! she is such a cutie, she is going to be a knock-out...just wait!!