Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sweet Sage


Alright I have the best baby in the world. She has gotten so smiley lately, and has been so good! Yesterday she sat in her stroller for hours outside while I trained people at the park, just cooing and smiling at us. She didn't make a peep, even though it was super hot out. And bonus, it's 8:10AM and she is STILL asleep!!! Wohoo, progress! Here are a few pictures from our week.

All dressed up and ready to go

I know this one is blurry, but I was having so much fun laughing with her that I couldn't get a decent shot. So cute though!
Headed to church

I LOVE this picture! I got to babysit at Amber's the other day and we had fun trying to get everyone to smile all at once. Check out the grin on Sage!
I can totally tell they are related here. It's like they are both surprised. And I love how she is always stretched out. Man they are cute!
Laughing at daddy

9 comments:

Chelsea said...

She is adorable!! Keep the pictures coming!!

Julie said...

Sage is so cute! Just watch out...easy 1st babies usually lead to quick 2nd babies :-).
Hugs!

Jalei & Lane said...

She's getting so big! I can't believe you're already back training people! How did it go?

Debbie said...

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter!! I LOVE when they start smiling. It seriously just melts your heart to have them smile back at you:) You are lucky she's so good...Logan has been good too but I am afraid that means we're in for it with the next one!

Regina said...

SO CUTE! I started crying the first time Kelly smiled in response to me, like sobbing. i do that lately. In the last pic when she is smiling at Clint, i think she looks JUST like you. ps: i hate you for working out already. i am still SO fat and my gym is like 15 minutes away so i never go. grr.

Amber Larsen said...

ahhh... those are really cute pictures. And what a nice post about clint, he really is a great guy. You two are perfect together.

Bre said...

Soooooo cute! She is getting such a personality!

Tiffany said...

Such fun, cute pictures! I love that one of her and Connor with the same exact looks on their faces! They really do look related in that picture! :) I can't believe how fast Sage is growing! School is finally out for me so I will call you and come visit you next week...maybe we can all go grab lunch somewhere! :)

William and Marianne said...

hey! haven't looked at your blog forever!! your daughter is adorable... a very late.. CONGRATS!!! =)