Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Galveston

Sage and I have had a busy few weeks! We caught the six am (ick! WAY too early.) flight out to Houston, where Jalei picked me up for lunch. I would post the pic of she and I, but I look like a mammoth next to her. Sorry Jalei! Anyway, Friday we went to the beach w/ my family, the Monsons and my cuz Stac and her kids. It was the softest, whitest sand you ever saw and the clearest water in the world. I'm kidding, it was pretty nasty. But, we all had fun and enjoyed watching the kids (my dad included!) play in the water. Here are some pics of Sage's first beach experience!
Dustin and Zach playing in the sand
Testing the water w/ Grandma
My little sun bather.

She was so worn out, she was out like a light on the way home.


2 comments:

themacdonnells said...

Oh my gosh!!! You can practically see a halo abover her head in that last picture! How sweet!!! I want a little girl!!

Jalei & Lane said...

Don't worry I didn't post the pic of us either. I told your dad not to zoom in!