Sunday, August 10, 2008

Stroller time


Sage and I went running this week, and I had to snap some photos because she has grown so much since the last time she was in this stroller! It's been a while since it's so hot, but we were ansy so went for a quick run. Look how big she is! She kept her shades on the whole time, kicking her legs and grabbing for her toes. She really is developing her own little personality, and it is so fun watching her. I just love this little girl.

12 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

She fills that stroller out nicely! Can't wait to see you two this week. Be prepared for at least 1 picture!

Becky Rogers said...

Gosh girl...how awesome are you to go running? I bet you tear up those roads cruising with the baby stroller! :) I love the sun glasses..very cute scrapbook page.

Regina said...

She does fill up that stroller! I can't wait to hear all about your doctors appt! And more props to you for running. I am never going to be small again....ever.

Jenni said...

Sage is seriously sooo BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe how much she's grown! Does she have blue eyes? I'm sure you're the perfect mom...and probably put us all to shame. Speaking of...I think Max has been sitting in a poopy diaper for a little too long now. Oops.

Katherine Young said...

haha her eyes are SO BIG AND CUTE!!!! she really looks just like a little doll. i love her sunglasses.

Chelsea said...

She is getting so big! i wish i could see her in person!! too Cute!!!

Amber Larsen said...

love those big eyes- what a cutie. Consider yourself lucky that she will "play" in her stroller : )

Tiffany said...

You are brave to go running in this heat! I an not handle more than a couple miles in it. So it is the gym only for me until it starts to cool down. Sage looks so cute in her stroller :) Love those big beautiful eyes! :) We need to plan our girls night!

Kristina Rich said...

She's too cute but why are you taking her running when she's naked? Is she already tanning like her mama?

eyre blog said...

so so so cute!~

Jami said...

She has gotten so big. I can't believe how grown up she looks.

Brad and Laurie said...

now that we've had you and sage here in person for the past two weeks who needs a blog???
I guess we will since you're going home tomorrow:(
love
dad