Sunday, October 12, 2008

I love Fall!


Saturday afternoon we headed down to a little pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins and get some kettle corn. I am loving the cooler weather! We had fun w/ Amber and Travis and took tons of pictures, so I apologize for the overload here.
We tried to get a shot of them looking at the camera, but no luck. This is the closest we got. Connor and Sage have so much fun together. They're going to be best friends! It's hard to believe he's only two months older than her, he looks huge in this picture! He is getting so cute. I'm in love with his big lips.
Sage is learning how to hold her own next to Connor-bonnor. (his nickname)
Kinsey is the BEST helper. She had so much fun picking out her very own pumpkin. K I didn't want her sitting on a blankie in this, but man-- hay hurts!
Alright, watch the progression here. She was having so much fun eating the hay for the first little bit...

and then started gagging and choking when she got some caught in her throat. It took us a while to clear it all out.
Note to self: don't let babies eat hay.

I love Kinsey here.



23 comments:

Amber Larsen said...

Sage looks really cute. Connor looks like a mamoth. I look friggin fat in that last picture. take it off : ). What the heck, I am discarding those jeans and that shirt.

Bre said...

Fun! Where did you guys go? I've never heard of that farm. Sage looks so cute in the very top picture for your title. Who did them?

Chelsea said...

So cute, looks like so much fun!!!

Tyler and Kaylee said...

Sage is so beautiful! I hope to see you guys during Thanksgiving. And Amber you crack me up you do not look fat!

Audrie said...

Man, there are 2 kids missing in all those cousin shots!! Looks like you guys had so much fun, I can't believe how big Sage is getting! She is sitting up? Crazy. Love you.

hyrum♥chelsea said...

oh i'm so jealous. that looks so fun. seriously LOVIN this weather! we're totally gonna have to go do that this weekend.

Elisha said...

How fun! My kids LOVE going to the pumpkin patch! You got some adorable pictures!

Shari said...

That looks like a ton of fun! Connor looks like he will be a good protector for our little Sage when they get bigger!

SM said...

Sage is getting so big. Seriously, she is the cutest baby. I love your header picture of her. What a doll!!

Regina said...

So fun! I see Sage standing in one pic, just wait till she is pulling up on EVERYTHING! Kelly will stand in his crib forever now before he goes to bed. Grrrr. Anyway, I want to try to find something like that here, it's looks great for the kiddos!

The Hann Family said...

What a fun little family activity! Your family is so adorable and that SAGE, oh my gosh...CUTE! I love all the pictures and think you can never put too many pictures of kiddos on the blogs. If ever in doubt again don't choose just one or two, put them all on...I love to see pictures of her!

the tatsaks said...

It looks like fun! I am with Regina we need to find a pumpkin patch to...it makes for great pictures!

Jalei & Lane said...

This place looks like so much fun! I love the picture of Sage on the blanket in front of the pumpkins.

Cheryl said...

Amber-
This is Cheryl, Jeff's wife. I met you at Dave's wedding in Houston. Where do you get your adorable bows?? I'm new at the girl thing (Lauren was a week old at the wedding) and I would love to get some of those flower bows. Please email me at cherylcclark@gmail.com. Cute blog-sorry for snooping!

Cheryl

Naylor Family said...

How fun are you guys?!?! Where was that pumpkin patch at? It looks like a cute one! That is on my list of things to do before Halloween! It looks like you guys have been having some fun! Sage is so adorable! Have to paper bows held up? None of the flower flowers are cute....Sage's bows are adorable in these pictures by the way!

Brad and Laurie said...

OK, I think that the whole event would have been better with a) grandpa there or b) in Texas! Remember when we put a trailer on the mule with hay and towed you guys around for trick or treat? Good times

Tiffany said...

Cute pics! How fun! I love going to the pumpkin patch! Sage and Connor already look bigger and I just saw them last week!! :) Miss you guys already!

Jalei & Lane said...

The new picture of Sage at the top is great. What other pictures did she take?

Jami said...

The pictures are great. I can't believe how big she is getting.

Becky Rogers said...

I cracked up when you talked about how Sage ate hay and got some caught in her throat. What a fun time with your sis!

Becky Rogers said...

My last comment makes no sense. :) I am cracking up because of your words of advice about giving a kid hay to chew on. I haope Sage was okay. Seriously Marianne, I am such a geek.

Lizzy and Porter said...

She is getting so big! All smiles.. what a cute, cute baby. Looks like a good time at the pumpkin patch. I've been wanting to do the same but find myself in pj's all day most days. :) Guess I should take advantage while I can.

Castaneda 5 said...

Oh my! I'm just finding you Young girls everywhere! What a beautiful family you have!