Alright, no pictures w/ this post, but I just have to say that I love my mother in law! She really is the best. Once a week, she drives thirty minutes to my house and watches Sage for me so I can go do whatever I want. It's so nice!!! This mornig I went to the gym and had lunch w/ a few friends and didn't have to worry about nap time, feeding in public, or anything at all. It was so great! Thanks Shari, you are the best!!
July
7 years ago















6 comments:
That is honestly the best gift anyone can ever give a mother!!! It is crazy to think at one time that we would just get up and go... who knew that small things like going to the grocery store without kids could be so exciting!
That is nice! And you deserve it!
That's so great!! Those kinds of days are the BEST!!
Hmmm, guess I'll have to check in on your blog more often! If you didn't have such a sweet baby, it would be much easier to stay away - and you DO deserve it! You are such a good mother to this little girl!
that is sooo awesome!! i'm sure sage loves some grandma time too. you totally deserve it!
Awesome grandmas, both of them.
Post a Comment