Sunday, October 12, 2008

Random

K this is random but I have so many cute pictures of Sage that I have a hard time choosing what to put. So since I don't like having to chose, I'm putting all of em. Here she is at the movies w/ me and Grandma. She LOVES going to the movies. She'll sit in her chair for the most part, and loves to talk back to the actors. Alright, remember how she loves to watch TV? Well not much has changed. She is just learning how to sit up, and when she's watching cartoons she leans all the way forward to get as close as she can. It's hilarious.
This is the first time she sat up on her own...with a little help from the boppy.
This is how happy she was after she fell over. I love that big smile!
When she sleeps, she gathers ALL the blankies in her crib and buries herself in them. If I try putting her down w/out a blankie, she'll stay awake forever till I give her one. She's just like me; I sleep under a million covers.
Her exersaucer is still her all time favorite toy.
You can't tell in any of these pictures, but she's got two teeth already!!! They're tiny, but the cutest things in the world. She's six months already, time is going way too fast.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She it too cute. I love the picture of her on the top of your blog. I signed up to get certified in personal training!!! Wish me luck. I am sure I will have a ton of questions. Hope I don't annoy you too much.

Regina said...

Oh my goodness, she is so cute!! And I absolutely cannot believe you take her to movies!!! You're crazy!! Kelly used to love to fall over too, I kinda think he did it on purpose!

the tatsaks said...

You are a brave soul to take her to the movies! She is just sooooooo darn cute and she just keeps getting cuter. These pictures are great...I would not have been able to decide either!

Jalei & Lane said...

She is such a happy baby. Isn't it crazy to see how they're just like you in little ways?

themacdonnells said...

I can't believe she is 6 months already! Time flies, but she gets more cute and absolutely beautiful every time I see new pics!

Brad and Laurie said...

the "boppy"?! That's a good one:)

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh, she is ridiculously cute in these pictures! I love that one where she is falling over and has a huge smile on her face! She looks like she is cracking up! LOL! So cute! ;)

SM said...

Sage is such a cutie!!! Oh my gosh I could eat that little girl up!! Hope you guys are doing good. I am calling you tomorrow!!