My sweet little gal has been sick for almost three weeks, and she is FINALLY better and back to her sweet self. I missed her! Seriously, sick kids are so sad and try your patience so much. She didn't want to nap, had a hard time sleeping at night, couldn't breathe, coughed non-stop--the list goes on and on. It was so sad to see and I am SO SO glad that she is better! She is happy and full of energy and I love it. I can't believe she's ten months already. My little angel will be one soon and that blows my mind. Here she is all bundled up for our jog in the FREEZING cold weather. She handled lit like a champ.
So happy. I'm not kidding this kid is ALWAYS smiling.
See what I mean? This is her in her car seat...I'm stopped at a red light and snapped this photo b/c every single time I turn around to look at her she is just waiting to catch my eye and just BEAMS. She smiles so big at me and then lets out a squeal. It melts my heart every time, I just have to remember to keep my eyes on the road....
And...we've introduced her to chocolate. I let her suck on a fudge popsicle the other day. She wasn't real wild about it at first...
but once she got the taste in her mouth she LOVED it. I am so in love with her.
PS...like our sweet TV in the background? It's from my old room when I was 16. Still works great. And it's Sage's favorite toy. She loves to stare into it at herself and carry on the cutest conversations.















8 comments:
she is so cute, i cant believe how big she is! love those smiles!! How are you feeling? hope things are looking up!!
I'm telling Koa on you--junk food at only 10 months. Tisk, tisk tisk. Where did you ever learn such behavior!
she is growing up so fast! what a total sweetie. once they get a taste of the sugar they can't let go! hardy is obsessed w/ the stuff :)
That smile just kills me! She is so cute!
She is too cute. I am so glad she is feeling better.
She is adorable! I just love her big smile. I just love the picture in the carseat. Too cute. I need to get me one of those mirrors. I take Wyatt out in this weather too. We girls need to get our exercise in...that is what happens when you are obsessed like us!
She honestly is so cute! I just love her smile. It's kind of weird to see a baby without hair, I am use to Bayleigh who has tons! About the blanket thing, lets do it. I'm not that great of a seamstress but my Mom could surely help us. I bet you are starting to feel better now. I am happy!
She is so cute and she really is the happiest baby!
Post a Comment