Thursday, February 19, 2009

To Ashley

To my best pregnant friend Ashely, who is bored at work. Here are pictures to keep you busy for a while. I love you and AM SO EXCITED THAT YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!!

A few days ago I was working on the computer and heard a strange noise. I came down to this:She wanted to make sure all of our Ensign magazines were no longer readable. Doesn't she look so proud of herself for emptying the basket? She's clapping here. Relaxing at On The Border
Alright, these are newborn sized shoes. Chelsie L gave these to us a year ago at my baby shower and they still fit! She's got the tiniest little feet and I love them.

Check out these teeth! I thought I'd have to fight her for this picture but she is such a poser she was loving it. She kept sticking her tongue out and making noises.Her favorite position now-a-days is to hang upside down.
And this is her first big girl bath! She has outgrown our kitchen sink and took her first regular bath on Monday night. At first she wasn't sure what to do....

But it didn't take her long to figure it out.

She LOVES bath time and had so much fun!

Hurry and come visit, Aunt Ashley.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...she is the cutest little girl I have ever seen. I love her in the bath tub. She is totally a poser. Toooo CUTE!!! How hav eyou been feeling?

Julie said...

She is SO cute! Marianne, she is always smiling!! I can't imagine her sad. What a cutie!

hyrum♥chelsea said...

LOVE the teeth pics. seriously she is always smiling!

Jalei & Lane said...

Ashley's pregnant? Alright! And I just can't get enough of Sage. I wish yall lived closer so I could squeeze her chubby cheeks!

the tatsaks said...

She has the BIGGEST smiles! I cant believe she has some many teeth. Cru still only has 2. He also loves to hang upside down.

Chelsea said...

Okay she is so stinking cute, you are so lucky she is so happy! what doll!!

Brad and Laurie said...

ASHELY & JON ARE GONNA HAVE A BABY! I have been waiting for that news a long time--way to go!
Sage gets her foot size from her texas grandma:-)

Monson Family said...

Everytime I see pics of Sage I want to climb into the computer and pinch her cheeks!!!! And I LOVE the pics of her teeth! SO PRECIOUS!

Jami said...

You're lucky this was only the first time this has happened. Matilda had done that at least three times by Sage's age.

Kayleen said...

OH my goodness, those little toothy pictures are so cute! Bath pictures are so fun!

Kayleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kemra said...

Seriously! She is SO stinking cute! I could just eat her up!!! I love her little teeth pictures! Darling!

The Hann Family said...

She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOo cute!!!!! I love your proposal story too!