Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday

Remember these dresses??

I do. Like it was yesterday. And today, little C wore hers for the last time. Sage outgrew hers a while ago, but my almost one year old still fits in this 0-3 month sized dress. She just fills it out a bit better now. I can't get enough of this baby. She is such a happy little slice of heaven.


In other news, Clint and I went on a double date with some friends Saturday and had SO MUCH FUN. We ate at BJ's, where they quickly became our new favorite people to eat with. Why? Because they ordered their own individual desserts. Just like me and Clint. That's right people. We ordered four big pazookies and they were worth every calorie. (more on calories later.) We laughed harder than we have in a long time. I was crying. Of course they asked how we met, and that always leads to one particular story that I'll save for another time. EVERY time it comes up though, I am humiliated at the way Clint tells the story and let's just say that last night is the last time he'll be telling it. He's got bruises and welts from the Texas Titty Twisters I gave him at dinner last night. BIG welts. And I don't feel bad. :) It was sure fun though and we decided that although we're going to be in the poor house from going out every Saturday night, it's the best thing in the world for us. Sorry girls; no college for you. ;) Mommy and daddy need date nights too much. Besides our date Saturday, we finished our first week of Body For Life. We were supposed to start like a month ago, but I never got the book and organized our meals and stuff till last week. Our first week went great. Neither of us cheated once and we both feel so much better. We took pictures in our tighty whities, took measurements, measured our body fat, the whole nine yards. We tested our body fat this afternoon and we both dropped. I know those things are never 100% accurate, but still. Clint lost 7 lbs and I lost 3(gag. not fair.), but after our cheat day Saturday, it's coming back. That's how it works, though. Real diets take time and the only way to truly drop the weight is to tough it out for the full 12 weeks. Clint is more gung-ho than I am, which is odd, but I'm gonna do my best.

6 comments:

Anna said...

Date nights ARE much needed! I LOVE Body for Life. I definitely believe in that program! You'll have to let me know how it goes, sounds like you are on the right track.

Jami said...

Sound like fun. I know when people ask us about how we got together, I always sound like the horrible one, so I can sympathize. I still can't believe how tiny Charlotte is. We are going to take Eleanor in for her year check up in the next week or so, but she is deffinetly not wearing 0-3 month anything.

Regina said...

Wow, I can't remember the last time Michael and I went on a date! We need to for sure. Congrats on the 3lbs! That's great!

Jalei & Lane said...

Haha! Texas Titty Twisters...I'm still laughing as I type that. Too funny. You'll have to tell me the story because I can't remember it anymore.

Kristina Rich said...

YAY for you. Hey 3lbs in a week is darn good. Never compete with Clint. He will waste you. And why no tighty whitey pics? ;) LOVE your girls BTW!!! So glad Charly can finally fit into her newborn clothes.

Elisha said...

LOVE BJ's! OK, so I have been dying to get my very own pazookie, so we need to go together sometime so I won't be the only one ;) I can't believe how big your girls are getting...and Charlotte is such a little doll! They just grow so fast! And I am so impressed...body for life...you really are my idol! Way to go!