I know this is a day or two late. Oh well. For Father's Day this year I copied my cousin Kristi's idea that she did a few years ago. Got busy cutting out some letters and began what I thought would be a quick photo shoot. HA. Two weeks later I finally had enough decent shots to put the "We heart Daddy" and "We heart Grandpa" collages together. I am really happy with how they turned out. Clint's is framed and is displayed proudly on his desk at work. He texted me at 4AM on his way to work the morning after we gave it to him and said that it was the best gift he'd ever been given. So, yea! It took a lot of time and a lot of patience to get the girls to cooperate, but LOOK HOW CUTE:
(PS...letters in random order.)
LOVE this one, but I don't think we needed an M. oops.


Cheryl....This is the completed project, minus the frame. I'm waiting till Hobby Lobby puts them on sale. It's super blurry but you get the idea. I used Heritage Makers and it cost $2.40 to order it. You could dress it up a lot more but I was already late on ordering this so I kept it simple. This is the one for my dad and Clint's dad. Clint's is at his work or else I'd put his up here. His turned out better, because "daddy" is shorter than "grandpa" and the letters fit better along the bottom.















10 comments:
What a great idea. We may need to try that for grandparents day this year.
That's awesome! I'm stealing this idea!!!
what a cute idea!! love it! and love your girls! they are so dang cute!! :)
Precious idea! Found you through Amber's blog. Your girls are soo cute! This is Jen Vinton, btw... name changed 2.5 months ago. :) Glad to see you are doing so well!
That is a cute idea. I may steal that one too!
I love it. Can you show a picture of the framed project? Did you print them out little and place them next to each other and put in a long frame?
Will probably steal that idea soon...
that is such a cute idea for a gift!! and even cuter that it was his favorite gift he'd ever been given!!
I love it. Thanks for posting the final project.
SUCH a GREAT idea!! I'll be stealing that if i remember too! :) thanks for the idea!
That is so cute! I love how it turned out!
Post a Comment