Saturday, December 11, 2010

Bella Via Carnival


Our homeowners association put on a little "carnival" this afternoon and it was wonderful. We only lasted a half hour, but it was well worth it. The small petting zoo was a hit with Sage. She loved the little goat and pigs. I felt so bad for these little baby pigs though. They were being chased by kids and this mean old goat. They kept crying and running, trying to huddle together in this corner. It was so sad!




As expected, sitting on Santa's lap was so not going to happen.

Photobucket
Baldy was content to ride on daddy's shoulders and eat her flower balloon.

I guess the EIGHTY bucks a month we pay for our HOA dues is worth it. kidding.

3 comments:

Jami said...

That looks like so much fun. Eleanor hated Santa too, even though we kept telling her it was daddy.

Jason and Kate said...

Oh my! That Santa picture is the best. I'm still laughing about it. So cute. Wyatt is the same. I wanted Jason to just put him on Santa and get out of the picture but that wasn't happening.

Jalei & Lane said...

Those little animals are so cute! And that santa picture is funny.