Kris is married! He and Brenna, my new-super-cool-sister-in-law, were sealed in the Salt Lake City Utah temple around noon and we all gathered for pictures in the FREEZING weather shortly after. I have decided I could never live in cold weather climate. I'm way too big a weenie. Their sealing was short and sweet and made me think back on my own, almost six years ago. It's such a special memory to me and I'm so grateful that Clint and I are married for eternity. The man drives me mad but he's all mine and I love him. :) Here are a few shots from our freezing photo-shoot.
The MOST HANDSOME grooms man ever!



The happy couple

Mom and the soon-to-be-missionary!!

BJ and Kat and her 17 week baby bump that you can barely see. Not fair.

Thanks Copples for letting me bombard your hotel room for my stay. Side note: their kids are the BOMB. They slept like champs on the floor and were so well behaved the entire time.

The first thing I notice in every picture is ....
man, my head is HUGE!!!


After the wedding, we headed over to Macaroni Grill for an amazing luncheon. We ate and ate then ate more. I had the best hot chocolate I've ever had in my entire life and can't wait to go back for more. After a quick trip to the hotel to change into more comfortable clothes, we headed to Provo for a small open house with their friends.


Amber Nick and I took it upon ourselves to decorate their car. Unfortunately, it was snowing, so our naughty signs on the windows didn't stick. Instead we left little love notes all over the inside of the car and did our best at tying water bottles to the back window wiper. Not the best decor job in the world, but we did our best despite our freezing cold fingers, Nick's bad gas in the car, and Amber trying to kill us both with a pocket knife.




Good times all around. Not much sleep and I'm glad to be back with my
super sleep deprived and VERY cranky
babies. I missed them and Clint and am happy to be home. :)
The MOST HANDSOME grooms man ever!
The happy couple
Mom and the soon-to-be-missionary!!

BJ and Kat and her 17 week baby bump that you can barely see. Not fair.
Thanks Copples for letting me bombard your hotel room for my stay. Side note: their kids are the BOMB. They slept like champs on the floor and were so well behaved the entire time.
The first thing I notice in every picture is ....
man, my head is HUGE!!!
After the wedding, we headed over to Macaroni Grill for an amazing luncheon. We ate and ate then ate more. I had the best hot chocolate I've ever had in my entire life and can't wait to go back for more. After a quick trip to the hotel to change into more comfortable clothes, we headed to Provo for a small open house with their friends.
Amber Nick and I took it upon ourselves to decorate their car. Unfortunately, it was snowing, so our naughty signs on the windows didn't stick. Instead we left little love notes all over the inside of the car and did our best at tying water bottles to the back window wiper. Not the best decor job in the world, but we did our best despite our freezing cold fingers, Nick's bad gas in the car, and Amber trying to kill us both with a pocket knife.
Good times all around. Not much sleep and I'm glad to be back with my
super sleep deprived and VERY cranky
babies. I missed them and Clint and am happy to be home. :)















4 comments:
I can't believe he is married. I saw the invitation on the fridge at my parents. I can remember babysitting him as an actual baby.
I was just looking at their invitation on my parents' fridge. They are so cute. I love her dress/bridesmaid dresses & man is she tan! And I didn't know BJ & Catherine are pregnant..yea!
Awesome pics! She is a gorgeous girl...but then he is a gorgeous boy, so I guess it works out great!!!
And I could never do cold either. Yuck.
Congrats to your brother and his new bride! She is super cute!! Love all the pics! I didn't even realize our brothers were getting married on the same day! Tanner and Josie were sealed in the Oakland temple on saturday morning :)
Post a Comment