This year, Larry offered to take our family pictures if I'd help his sweet wife Melanie work on her diet and exercise regimen. I jumped at the chance and am so glad I did. Although my little stinkers refused to smile for the first half of our session, I think they turned out great.




























9 comments:
Adorable!!!
Your girls are very photogenic. And you are looking like one hot mama...
such good pictures! Your kids are so cute. Suckers always do the trick, eh?
So Cute!
Those look great! Are those apple or pear trees? I like it!
Those are SO cute! I seriously love every picture!!
You did it! They are really cute. My favorite part is that the girls had on at least 3 different colors of bows at different times. I would have done the same!
LOVE THEM!!! Did you make the girls' matching headband/hats?
So great. Love the hat.
Post a Comment