I mop my floors every Wednesday night. Tonight, Sage could not stand being left out. Not only did she mop floors with me, on her hands and knees, very thoroughly, but she wanted to wipe all of my cabinets down and clean her table. Wow. Thanks Sage!

When I pulled the camera out to document Sage's cleaning skills, Charlotte refused to be left out. She followed me around saying "cheese!!!!"
And if only my buns were this cute. (PS...don't buy these tub markers. they are a pain to clean.)

AND, Charlotte was obsessed with Sage's shades and the ABC frog today. She was rockin out.















5 comments:
I have been looking everywhere online for a cleaning schedule that is thorough and includes everything. (things that need to be done everyday, week, month, year) if you have one email it to me PLEASE!! I should have asked you first! Ha! If only I were as good as sage!!
Take it from me, get her started young. You may think she's too small, but she's not. I think the first kid is always the most willing to help, so take advantage of it. She looks adorable.
Ha ha! You probably have to mop floors every Weds night, after G'ma has been there letting Charly do what Charly does. Food doesn't always stay on her tray, that's for sure. Hands and knees, huh? No wonder your floors are so much cleaner than mine. My days of mopping like that are past, I'm afraid... I was a little worried about Sage for a while, but I've noticed that now, when we go to the park, she sometimes DOES put sand on things instead of worrying about cleaning it off! ;)
Ha! I love that Sage is already taking after you with her cleaning skills:) Also, I hear ya about the tub markers...they are terrible! Such a pain to clean. I let the kids play with them once and then hid them.
So nice to have a little cleaner on your hands!
Post a Comment