Sage started Joy School a few weeks ago. I may or may not have staged these photo only yesterday. It's been way too hot for me to even attempt stepping outside to take a picture so we waited till it was below 100 last night. I saw this idea on pinterest and thought it was too cute not to do. Even if it's not technically "school", I couldn't help but start the tradition now. She is loving school each week. When it's at our house, she asks, "mom, are you the mommy right now or the teacher?" I tell her I'm both and she tells me I have to pick one. So I tell her I'm the teacher during school. The second all of the kids are gone, she says, "are you mommy again?" So cute. They are learning about their bodies this week and I taught the lesson on their five senses. She was so cute telling Clint about what each sense does. She did the little motions I made up for each one and I about died. I love this girl.





















3 comments:
Ah, no one will fault you for waiting to post the Joy School post, since August was so Nasty! I LOVE these pictures! I don't know if anyone else in her class will see this, but I still have to say that I bet she is the valedictorian in her class! :) I may be just a tiny bit prejudice...?
She is so cute! I love that last picture. Hopefully when E turns 3 I can find some moms who want to do that with me.
Such cute pictures!! I want to do that with my kids too--saw it on your pinterest thing and loved it!! Umm, you got stung by a scorpion?? WHAT? The family I lived with in college (in Mesa) had black light night lights all over there house. It was awesome for using the bathroom at night. I'm surprised Grandma never had any of those put in her house for night lights! Miss you...and I got your text... : ) You're cute for thinking of me.
Post a Comment