Update? Well there's no baby so not much to update. I've been stuck at a two and 80% effaced for the past few weeks and have had NON STOP contractions for several days. Today has been out of control. Every few minutes, all damn day long. I'm so over it! I don't want to go in and be sent home but I'm pretty sure if I went in they'd just break my water. I'm tempted every night when Clint gets home but then talk myself out of it. I have an appointment on Wednesday so I'll probably just wait till then and see what my doc says. I swear if she says I'm still a two I will break down in tears. I hate hate hate the "is today the day" crap that keeps going through my head. I realize my attitude is lousy but that's the way it is today. :)
July
7 years ago















7 comments:
I'm sorry!! I think you are smart to wait to go into the doctor and see what she says. And I have a feeling you will be farther than a 2! Especially since you are going natural, I would keep the painless contractions for as long as possible! Keep us posted, I can't wait to hear!
Positive thoughts being sent your way:)
Maybe she'll come on your birthday! Hang in there!
Hang in there! I know how uncomfortable it is at the end. But hang in for a few more days so you can enjoy your birthday (and have it as your day the rest of your life). :) Good luck going a'naturale.
when you go in for your appt tomorrow have them strip your membranes...thats what they did when I was 39 weeks with Madden and less than 48 hours later, I went into labor...
Good luck! I'll be thinking of you! Can't wait for baby to hurry and get here!! xoxo
Enjoy the extra time. You know you're going to be tired once she gets here.
Well??? I am on pins and needles over here!
Post a Comment