Charlotte has been sleeping in her big girl bed for a few months now. She fell out once but that's it and she LOVES her bed. After weeks and weeks of prepping Sage for the big switch, she finally agreed to try it out. She is quite the little creature of habit so this was a huge deal for her. We started a few nights ago and it was so easy. They both went right to sleep. No talking or playing or anything. Today they napped together in there and same story....both went right to sleep. I'm sure this was a fluke because Sage usually only naps once or twice a week. If she ends up keeping Charly awake I'll move her back into her old room for naps, but so far it has been a piece of cake! When I went to get them up on their first morning sharing a room, I went prepared with my camera. They were so cute!
Ignore the bare walls in their room. It's a work in progress and I'm totally not finished.

Ignore the bare walls in their room. It's a work in progress and I'm totally not finished.
















2 comments:
How perfect. They will have so much fun sharing a room!
so cute!!! where did you get the gray and white stripped comforters?
Post a Comment