I'm kinda over Halloween. So glad it's all done. Who wants our candy? Please come take it. I've never had a hard time staying away from Halloween candy, but for some reason this year I'm all out of control. Today alone I had three snickers, one recess, one butterfinger, and a tootsie roll. All bite size, but those bites add up and I feel so so gross. I think I'll take it to my moms and let her keep it for the boys. Anyways. My mom and I took the ladies out last night and they were super cute. This was C's first year going door to door and I love how she just copies everything Sage does. She knocks with her, stands back and waits for the door with her, copies what she takes and everything. So sweet. Clint manned the door rather than limp around the neighborhood with me and by the end of the night we were giving away candy by the huge handfuls to get rid of it.



















3 comments:
wish I lived by you, I'd come take some of that candy off your hands! We already ate the small stash Madden collected and I already want more! :)
They are too cute. I agree about the candy. The girls got to pick ten pieces each, and the rest I took to school for projects. I didn't want it in the house.
Sister, You are looking AMAZING!!!!! And I am so with ya on the candy! I can never just take one!
Post a Comment