Sunday, February 3, 2008

The sleeper

So my class must be really boring. Poor Benson falls asleep at least twice a day. Not just a little asleep, either. He is full-on OUT. Oh and bonus...see the desk that he is next to? That would be MY desk. He is my favorite trouble maker who is up close and personal with me. All day, every day. What a little gem he is.

4 comments:

Katherine Young said...

haha thats too funny!

Jalei & Lane said...

Ha! That's funny because I had a kid today who was only awake for about an hour!

Tiffany said...

lol, hey it could be worse! I would rather have my students fall asleep instead of poop their pants! One of my students did that last week and tried to HIDE it underneath the table! When I told Randy he said its cuz I literally scare the sh%# out of students. : )

Regina said...

Haha! That's hilarious. That was so me in college.