Wednesday, February 13, 2008

8 Weeks to go and counting!

People have been requesting an update, so.... So my cute little tummy stage is so over. The "buddha" butt that all of my cousins were so anxious for me to get has made its grand entrance. It's pretty nasty. At work, people used to say how cute my stomach was. Now they see me coming down the hall, cock their head to the side and with a sad look on their face ask, "how much longer? Getting pretty uncomfortable?" And yes, I am. My back hurts pretty much all the time and my legs have started falling asleep on a constant basis. I am getting so anxious to have this little gal in my arms instead of in my stomach. I've started stressing about having absolutely NOTHING done....no room, no baby stuff, nothing. I've procrastinated and it's now driving me crazy. Clint promises his project in the baby room will be done this weekend so that I can get in there and do my thing, but we'll see if that happens. If it does, I'll be sure to post pics!!

18 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh Marianne, I think you still have a cute belly! : ) But I am sure you are starting to get a little uncomfortable...Let me know if you need help getting the nursery ready! We could plan a girls night around it and all come over and help! : )

Jon & Ash said...

You look good woman, don't deny it! How are things? You need to call me so we can catch up, I need to know what you need for the baby so I don't get something you already have! Let me know. xoxoox

Chelsea said...

I think you look amazing!! What a cute belly!!! I can relate to being uncomfotable!! Youll make!!!

Caroline C. Bingham said...

You're still super cute. Plus, you'll never be ready for the baby. Even if you think you are, because there will always be something else to do. Welcome to motherhood.

Jenni said...

So cute, Marianne. And, WHERE, I do not see the buddha butt at all! You are all baby! Lucky girl!

Chelsie said...

Marianne-

Do you have someone throwing you a shower? If you aren't I would love to throw one for you. Just let me know. You look so cute! You look like you just swallowed a little basketball. That is all I see, is a little tummy and thats all! I got you a gift a month ago and I am anxious to give it to you!I am excited to meet this baby girl. 8 weeks is so soon, and we still have not seen your house! Let me know what I can do to help you, I'm just looking for things to do with Bayleigh.

Regina said...

Oh you look great!! Not much longer!! How exciting. I can't wait to see pics of the room...

Jalei & Lane said...

Buha butt? I don't even see your butt because it's tiny!

Jalei & Lane said...

Buha butt? I don't even see your butt because it's tiny!

Debbie said...

I think you look adorable! Wow- only 8 weeks to go! That is so soon! yeah I don't think we had anything done in the nursery until about then...so don't worry. I still need to see your new house. Let me know when you are free one day and I would love to come see you! Well I am totally up for a girls night too, especially before you have your baby, so let me know when!!

Naylor Family said...

You are absolutely adorable and tiny! Lucky thing...if I'm brave enough and if I dare want to make everyone gag I will post a pic of leaving to have Tyson...now that is NASTY! You're cute! Get all the sleep you can now! Did you get crib bedding yet?

Jason and Kate said...

You look great for only having 8 weeks left. No budda butt on my screen. Let me know what I can do to help. Good luck!

Chelsie said...

We actually have stuff this whole weekend. We have our ward dinner group over tonight, and then tomorrow our neighbors who are kind of old invited us over for a BBQ. So that is what we have planned. I would love to help with the shower. If it would be easier for Amber since she had her baby I could help with the majority of it. Please let me know!

Amber Larsen said...

oh hush you retard. you look amazing!! You should count your many blessings you didn't do what i did with kinsey... ha ha... i think i turned into a beached whale! :)

Katherine Young said...

okay, you ARE still cute!!!! your belly has gotten bigger but how fun! im sorry your hurting, have you had to stop teaching your classes??

Becky Rogers said...

Worrying about the baby room is a good sign that you will be a great mother. I have that exact same maternity shirt and I wore it constantly because it was so comfortable. You look awesome...hang in there.

Allie said...

I think you look amazing! I don't see a butt at all and no love handles or anything! You totally still have a waiste! There is just a beach ball sitting on top of it! All baby! I remember the sciatic pain so well. It is so crazy how it is literally gone the second that baby comes out! Do yall have a name yet?

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

Marianne- You look FANTASTIC!! I can't believe you only have 8 weeks and look that awesome. And good look getting everything ready... I"m sure you'll have the cutest room when you are all done!