So I don't even have the baby yet and am already up all night long. Why are there so many really stinky things that happen while you are pregnant? I've had really rough nights this past week, but last night was by far the worst. I fell asleep around 10, woke up at 12 and was up till 5:30. I tried everything to get to sleep....tylenol pm, reading a book, taking a bath, watching the movie "Sahara", and waking up Clint (even though he wouldn't wake up). I finally fell asleep around 5:30 and then when Clint got up for church at 7, I told him in a very cross way that I would NOT be going. But....now that I'm up, I was starving and had to go eat breakfast--and now it's 9 and I am unable to sleep yet again! My mind won't stop thinking, and the stupid part is that I think about the same things over and over and over again!!! The baby and the bills. You'd think I'd get sick of having the same conversation with myself! Anyway, I needed to vent and so there ya go. It's going to be a long five weeks!
5 comments:
That stinks! One time when I had insomnia I was so desperate I tried acupuncture! I was scared to death when the doc stuck needles all over me, but I do recall it working...just sayin!
Oh sister...you might as well get used to it!! And lets just hope its only 5 more weeks. I will be 41 weeks when I get induced, which I am praying will be on Wednesday. It's rough, but I am sure it will all be well worth it! Hang in there!!!!
Oh man, I am so sorry Marianne! That stinks! I was thinking after I got to hold Connor the other night that I was getting kinda baby hungry...but after reading your post I am back to thinking maybe I should wait just a little bit longer...he he ; ) I hope you are getting more sleep this week! At least Spring Break is coming up soon!! We should go to lunch and hang out while we both have it off! : )
aw marianne, hopefully it isnt too bad. also....audrie has told us tonight how dang cute each room isyour house is, and i want to see it! so post some pics already!
ambien cr... ask your doc about it. my ob gave me a few pills to help me when i really needed it. they are WONDERFUL!
Post a Comment