We blessed Sage at church this past weekend, and were lucky enough to have my parents in town for the weekend. Thanks, mom and dad, for making the effort to fly all the way out here! We are so glad you guys were here.
We had lots of family there supporting Sage, and the blessing was beautiful. Clint was super nervous but did a great job. Unfortunately, the microphone didn't work, so only the first few rows heard the blessing. Sorry Naylors!! When Clint sat down the first thing he said was, "ya, my knees were knocking". He's so cute. After the blessing we all headed back to our house for a little brunch and to visit. It was a great day, and made me reflect on how blessed we are to have little Sage. She really is the best thing to ever happen to us. Anyway, here are a few pictures from the blessing.
Sage's dress was so poofy! It was like a miniature wedding dress. I couldn't even get the straps buckled all the way in her car seat. Good thing our building is only a few miles away!
I think she looks like her cousin Kenedi in this picture. So cute!
Yes, we REALLY struggled to get a good family shot. This was the best there was.
Me and my sweet baby.
Cousin Connor
Cousin Kinsey


Congrats to Jami and Jeremy who got engaged! We are so excited for them!

Grandma Overton and Sage
Congrats to Jami and Jeremy who got engaged! We are so excited for them!
OK....these are not blessing pictures, but over the weekend I took Sage swimming for the first time! She LOVES the water, and fell right to sleep sitting on my lap in the pool. It was so cute!
I love her little bathing suit! (Ignore the saggy boobs in the background....)
Totally relaxed. I can already tell she's going to love laying in the sun like her mommy.
















10 comments:
Is it not the most amazing thing to hear your husband bless your baby?! So special, I am so happy for yall. The pics of Sage are adorable, I love her round little face. Such a cutie!
Sage looks so cute! I love her blessing dress. Did you buy it or was it in the family? What a special day!
How sweet! She looked so beautiful, so did you!! yall are so cute!! And i love the boob picutre!!! Great!!
Congrats on the baby blessing :) I am sure Clint did a wonderful job! Sage looks sooooo cute in that dress! :) And I love the pics of her relaxing at the pool too! And you look hot as ever :)
She's beautiful! You guys have a great looking family, you look so happy and in love! :)
I am in love with her blessing dress. Did you buy new or was it a hand-me-down? If you did buy new, where? You are looking REALLY good! I think every guy gets nervous before a big blessing like that one.
Yeah, nice boob shot. Ever heard of "cropping" a picture? HA! But that suit is so dang cute on sage...
Hey Marianne--
Congratulations on your adorable little girl. It seems like we just saw you at the docter and you were still a few months from having her. Time flies! Well congrats she is so cute!
What a great weekend! How fun that you had so much family to celebrate Sage with you. She is so precious, and I can't wait to meet her! I am so glad yall are coming to Dave's wedding! Love, Allie
I'm so sorry that we missed the blessing, Marianne. I'm glad that it went well! And she is such a beautiful baby, look at those chubby arms!
Post a Comment