Sage had her two month check up the other day. She is growing like a weed! Here are her stats:
Weight: 11.5--50%
Height: 23.4 inches--75%
Noggin Size: 14.75 inches--10%
She had to have shots, which was pretty much the saddest thing I've ever seen. She handled it like a champ though, only cried for a few minutes. Still, it broke my heart. Here are a few picture updates.

Playing w/ daddy.
You lookin at me?

She loves her boppy! I think the older she gets, the more she looks like me. As a newborn I think she was Clint's twin, but now she's MY little double.

10 comments:
she is growing up so fast!! she is darling. and I love the poop pictures! thats great, dont you just love those times!!!
Such cute pics! I think she is looking more and more you like you too! She totally looks like you in that top picture! :)
she is sooo cute! I think she looks like you too.
Sorry to get you worried. Kel didn't lose his job. The airlines are going through a really hard time right now though and a lot of pilots are losing their job. I've just been frusterated lately with all of it so I decided to vent. We are fine though. Just worried about those we know who are in danger.
She is SOOOO your mini-me! And so darling!
That top picture is precious! And I definitely think she looks like you, especially in the bottom picture.
she is adorable!!!!!! i cant believe i still have no met her!
She is just adorable! Don't you love the poop...seriously...you look at, and look at it some more, and just can't quite figure out how to clean it up the least messiest way! And as far as scrabble...I love that game, I'm such a dork, maybe because I always had to play it with my G-ma and all her sisters! You guys crack me up!
Marianne she is so adorable! Right when I clicked on your blog and the top picture popped up I immediately thought that she looked just like you. It's always nice when the girls look like their moms. I have everyone tell me that Bayleigh looks just like Doug. I never know how to take that comment. I can totally relate to the poop picture. How in the world do you take their clothes off without getting it in the hair etc.? Oh the joys of motherhood!
So sad about the baby shots, huh? Poor little girl. Hey, email me your phone number and email address so that I can arrange a time with you to drop by and see Sage for the first time ever!
rogers9000@juno.com
She is beautiful, Marianne. And I totally agree, she is your twin. I can't believe how big she has gotten.
Post a Comment