Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Houston Trip

Sage and I went to TX for my cousin Dave's wedding this past week. We had such a fun time! Sage's first plane ride was so great, she didn't make a peep. Everyone on the plane (there and back) kept commenting on how well behaved she was. I was beaming with pride, of course. She smiled at everyone and slept pretty much the whole way. And....her poop blow out happened about 4 minutes before I had to board, so yea! No poops on the plane equals one happy mom. Houston was super humid, but SO FUN. I always love staying at Aunt Susan's and seeing all my Monson cousins. Get ready for picture overload here....I had lots to document. If any of my cousins want copies of these, let me know. So first, here is the happy couple.
Dave and Terol, who is the sweetest southern belle I've ever met. We all love her. Oh and Dave looks smokin hot in the picture! What a cute cousin I have!Love my Aunt Susan. Uncle Snott (Scott) getting jiggy w/ it.
OK gotta love Craig. He kept our table entertained.
Nick and I played a part in the entertainment too. Nick is so fun. I love him so much.
Sydney posing for me, she is SO cute!
Doesn't Dusty look thrilled to be in the picture?Audrie and Craig
(I have to put pics of them up since they NEVER put posts on their blog....!)
Me and my date. I missed my sweet hubby!Syd and Scott My sweet baby smiling at Uncle Dusty. We spent some time at Stacy's community pool while we were there and had a blast.
There were like 78 kids under the age of four. It was so fun keeping track of them all!
Chance
Audrie and Kenedi
Uncle Scott and Anut Susan
Craig and Kenedi
Studly bro Nick


8 comments:

Chelsea said...

Very cute, you and Audrie look amazing by the way! im so jealous!!

Regina said...

So FUN! Love the pic overload! Looks like a great time!

Jalei & Lane said...

All I have to say is I'm so TICKED off that you were in Houston & didn't even call me! I remember about a year ago you promising me you'd come to our place next time you were in town. Grrr.

Monson Family said...

That looks like it was awesome and so fun!!!! We really wish we could have been there too. Sage is precious too. That is so great she was good on the plane for you. thanks for posting the pics because we really wanted to see some!!!! Love ya and miss ya!

Amber Larsen said...

oh man, I wish I could have been there. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Tiffany said...

Cute pics! Looks like lots of fun! :) Sage is so precious! I am so glad she was so good for you and easy to travel with :) We need to get together SOON!!!

Katie Peterson said...

Okay...I have never heard of anyone else with the name Terol...that is my mom's name...how fun!! It looks like you had a blast...Craig is a crack up. And you looks skinny as ever...what is your secret??

Anonymous said...

You write very well.