So Sage and I had a million errands to run on Thursday. We had a busy morning at home, took a shower, and got all lotioned up and looking pretty. I started the car, came back to pick up my sweet little gal and this is what I found. It's my fault, really. I had a huge salad the night before. So that's dairy, chocolate, and salad that makes this happen. Perfect.
July
7 years ago















9 comments:
Nice! The many joys of motherhood!
Just be happy that didn't happen in public! Lukas liked to do that just when we would get somewhere with millions of people around! It's their own form of entertainment I think!
LOL! Ok, first of all, that Scrabble picture is hilarious! I showed Randy and he said "awesome."
And second of all, I cannot believe that diaper explosion...It makes me a little nervous to have a baby. How DID you even end up cleaning that up!? What fun!
HAHAHAHAHHAHA I love it!!!! The poop - the game - all of it!
WOW! I have yet to experience a diaper blowout so I will consider myself lucky!! We LOVE scrabble too! None of our friends do so we just have to play eachother. Actually none of our friends play games at all and we are huge gamers. Yall need to move back to TEXAS!
Holy cow! That's pretty gross. I imagine the smell was 10 times worse! How did you manage to clean it up with out gagging?
At least she was enjoying herself. I have to admit, that is one of the worst cases of Blowout that I've ever seen!! Judd says "how much do they feed that kid!"
if it makes you feel any better Logan decided to do that when I was in the process of changing his diaper at 2:00 AM so he did it in the like 20 seconds he had without a diaper on!! It was one of the worst things yet. Without a diaper on and in his crib!! YIKES!! It brought back some memories though and made me laugh:) I totally know the feeling of just staring at it and wondering how in the world you are even going to begin cleaning it up!!
Don't ya just love the old diaper blowout!? If she's going to do it, she may as well go all out, I say! Sometime I'll have to tell you about Drew's blowout in his stroller at the airport. Not pretty. Walking with him toward the bathroom was like parting the red sea :-).
This post brings back memories for me. Once Skyler had a blowout like that on Santa's lap at the mall. I got the picture right before it happened. Bless that Santa's heart!
Post a Comment