Sage and I went to Colorado this week to visit the Copples, and WOW I want to live there. The weather was beautiful and the scenery is unreal. Yes, I was born there and have been there several times, but I guess I forgot how pretty it is. I love their house and the area they are in. Very Midlothian-ish. I went w/ hopes of helping her decorate, but we seriously scoured the entire state and found zero furniture that we liked. So, we did a little painting and that's pretty much it. Quite the bummer. Next time, Aud.
Anyway, Sage was a trooper and did wonderfully on the plane rides. We took the 6 AM flights out and back, so her schedule was way off and she is still recovering. As am I....
Chance and Kenedi are so cute. Chance really loves his "baby Sage", and often asked if he could eat right along w/ her. From me. It was cute. Kenedi loves Sage too, but in a crazy way. She likes to gouge her eyes out and squeeze her. It's so cute. We had to keep Sage up off the floor when big K was around. I love that girl. Here is Chance talking to Sage and "making her happy".
Love those big eyes.















14 comments:
She is so precious. You are so brave to be going on all these plan rides by yourself!
I love that first picture after the bathtub pics! She looks just like you in that one. Her eyes are so blue! She's beautiful, good work!
Heather and Kurt
She is absolutely the most beautiful baby ever! I love that little girl! Thanks for sharing the pics.
It was great to see you the other day at Target! I was so glad to meet litte Sage. I love the pictures you just posted! She is really turning into such a beautiful big girl! I love the rolls she has, Paige has them too and I just love to squeeze them! I would love to get together sometime, let all the kids run wild together!
she is so cute and I LOVE all her rolls!!!
Crazy that you were in CO- right down the street!! And she sure is an adorable little chunker.. Glad to hear she loves plane rides to, that gives some hope out to the future flyers. Hey would you be up for coming to a baby shower in Sept?? If so, can I get your email or address?? Love the pics.. You are amazing!
Sage is so stinkin cute! I think she's starting to look a little more like Clint now. What do you think?
she really is beautiful just like her mama!!
Ha ha, that bottom picture of her and Clint is so funny! I love it! :) Glad you had a fun time with your sister! Colorado is a beautiful place...I have always thought it would be cool to live there... :)
She is the prettiest little gal!! Love all the pics!
haha kennedi loves her in a "different kind of way". haha your funny. i miss kennedi and chance, sheesh! i cant wait to play with little sage, i love her rolls in the tub! cutest thing
Oh my gosh!! Sage is so incredibly cute! I know that is what everyone else said on their comment, but I don't care. I had to reiterate. And congratulations on your race. You and Kristina are my idols. I have gained 30 lbs since I have been sick, so I have got to begin an exercise regimen since I am starting to feel better now. I am more out of shape than I have ever been, even after my babies were born, from just laying around for almost a year now. I added you to our friends and family link list on our blog. Hope that's okay. Holy long comment Batman! I'll leave you alone now.
How fun! You guys are so cute! I cant belive how big she is getting!! She is seriously a doll!!! How fun!
The tighty-whitey-clad Chance reminds me so much of Drew. That "run about unabashedly in undies" trait doesn't go away...even at age seven :-).
Post a Comment