Nothing new and exciting to share, but here are a few pictures of my sweet baby. She is getting so big! She LOVES to snuggle w/ her blankie. When she is tired, she buries her face in it and goes right to sleep.
I've been debating on whether or not to add yet another toy to our collection, and wanted to see how she held up in the exersaucer. Here she is in Ambers, she just kinda flopped around. She didn't last long...maybe in another month or so she'll be ready for it.
At dinner w/ Uncle Zach, dang he's cute!
Check out those thighs!

July
7 years ago















14 comments:
She is just so darn cute. I love the pic with her and her blankie!
I LOVE the thighs!!! Sooo cute and rolley and squishy!! We haven't bought the excersaucer yet either. He sometimes goes in it at Amy's but he LOVES being on the floor and rolling around and playing with his toys. Plus, we have to buy a high chair, a new carseat, and who knows what else in the next few months! Stuff is too expensive! And you are right behind us!!!
I love how she holds onto that little lamb! So when's yalls next trip to Houston??
I LOVE those thighs!! she is seriously SO CUTE!! Yeah we seriously have toys taking over our house. I'm definitely more cautious now on buying things until I know he will like them. He DID love the little exersaucer thing though...
Hey Bop-man I miss you guys already!! Her thighs are gonna catch up to Kenedis if you're not careful :)
Oh my gosh! I LOVE the thighs!!! She is so stinkin cute! She looks so happy. :) She looks just like you in the pic with Zach.
Hey Marianne,
I found your blog on Kristina's page and I just have to tell you how cute Sage is, she has the most gorgeous eyes!
She is so cute, Marianne! I agree with Tansey, she has beautiful eyes! They are so big! And of course I love her chub-a-lub thighs too :) Miss you guys!
I love the one of her in the exersaucer. So funny. Those thighs. You gotta love a chubby baby!
Baby Sage has the most beautiful eyes! They're huge!! She must get those from you. She is just adorable. Can't wait to see her in person! When are you guys coming this direction?
My company is called Miz Priss. I make/sell baby, toddler, and big girl hair clips and headbands. I have a blog about it on my page, that will give you a better idea of what they look like.
Ditto, so good to hear from you. Sage is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats. We miss you guys. Glad to hear your doing so well.
Marianne!! Hey what is going on! Your daughter Sage is so cute! And you are in such good shape for just having a baby. Your blogs inspire me to work out!!! I coming out to see Debbie in September maybe we can all get together for dinner. I will only be there for 3 days though. Congrats on your baby. She is precious!
Melissa
Marianne, Sage looks so much like you in those pictures. She is stinking cute!!!UUUGGGG I want a girl. Kelli
Post a Comment